If you want to stream YouTube or YouTube Kids on your CINEMOOD, please, download YouTube app on your phone and follow the instructions:
1) Connect CINEMOOD and your phone to the same Wi-Fi network;
2) Make sure that your Wi-Fi works at a 2.4 GHz frequency;
3) Go to the 'Online' section in CINEMOOD and choose YouTube;
4) Select a platform that your phone supports: iOS or Android.
5) On your phone open a YouTube app;
6) Select a video you would like to watch;
7) Click on the 'streaming' icon and choose CINEMOOD or CINEMOOD_ONE (for Android);
8) Enjoy watching *!
* If you followed the instructions and nothing happens, then most likely your Wi-Fi is working at a 5 GHz frequency. But this is not a problem. You can always use a different device (for example, iPad) for Wi-Fi distribution. Connect you phone and CINEMOOD to the distributed network. After that everything will work just fine. If Wi-F- works at a 2,4 Ghz frequency, but you cannot find a 'streaming' button in YouTube then restart your CINEMOOD and application on your phone.
P.S. We don't recommend charging CINEMOOD while watching YouTube or YouTube for this might cause an overheating. Though there is nothing grave about it for CINEMOOD will automatically turn off in case the temperature is too high.